- Sets clear rules for all visitors to your site
- Protects your website, and your intellectual property
- Drafted in plain English by Australian lawyers
- Quick and easily customisable terms & conditions
This document is designed to protect you from certain legal risks and limit your legal liability to users of your Website if something goes wrong.
Do I need it?
- Let’s visitors know what they can and cannot do with your website
- Limits your liability if something goes wrong , if your visitors rely on information or links on your website.
- Protects your intellectual property by letting visitors know what they can and cannot do with content you post on your website.
What does it cover?
- Visitor conduct – rules for using the website
- Rules around user content and contributions
- Protection of your Intellectual Property
- Medical Disclaimer
- Limitation of liability – to protect you against loss if something goes wrong
- Disclaimers and indemnities - important legal terms to limit your risk
- Other standard clauses.
If your website allows clients to buy products and book services, you should include the Legally Healthy template Terms of Sale
Where do I publish it?
Please note that using our online services and templates doesn’t constitute legal advice and doesn’t create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Legally Healthy.
If you have questions about the template and whether it fits your specific needs or need legal advice, feel free to book in a free consultation.
The information offered on www.legallyhealthy.com.au should be considered informational only and is NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
Is this template suitable for all states and territories?
Yes, it is suitable for use in all states and territories in Australia.
Can I use this template if I live outside of Australia?
This template adheres to Australian principles of contract law and is designed for those doing business in Australia. While similar principles may apply in your jurisdiction, please consult with a lawyer qualified in your jurisdiction.
Is this template legally binding?
Yes. It is drafted by qualified Australian lawyers and is legally binding.
What file format does the template come in?
How do I complete the template?
All our templates come with instructions on how to complete them. You complete the highlighted text in the template in order to personalise to suit your business needs, then you save, delete any explanatory comments in the template, remove any remaining highlight and you are ready to use it. Feel free to add your branding and logo. We think your legals should fit seamlessly into your business branding.
How long does it take to complete?
Less than 5 mins
How often the templates updated?
We are constantly updating and adding to our template library . We may update minor wording and formatting in our documents from time to time.
If the law changes though, we’ll email you with the changes and updates to add to your existing templates. You have lifetime access, so any updates are provided free of charge.